PSGP will host another annual series of outreach calls designed to familiarize you with PSGP, its nuances, and any changes from past rounds. Please join us and feel free to invite others who may not have received this invite. All PSGP Stakeholders seeking to apply for PSGP funding, all USCG Captains of the Ports (COTPs) and Port Security Specialists (PSSs), and PSGP partners are invited.
Topics of Discussion will include:
- An in-depth overview of the program and application process;
- Program priorities and outline of the project evaluation process;
- And a look at some best practices and helpful hints for submitting successful applications.We will open the lines for questions and will provide follow up e-mails as needed. Callers may attend multiple sessions. A copy of the NOFO and application materials can be found at Grants.gov and on the https://www.fema.gov/grantsEach call should will start in Eastern Standard Time (EST) and will last no more than 90 minutes.
Please see below for schedule:
- Wednesday, April 17th – 10 AM EST
- Thursday, April 18th – 2PM EST
- Tuesday, April 23rd – 2 PM ESTTo participate using Adobe Connect, click here: https://fema.connectsolutions.com/psgp_outreach/To participate using teleconference, call: 1-800-320-4330, PIN 186775
Please also consider attending the ND Grants Online Training for FEMA Grantees (Invites are sent periodically via email@example.com, or you may contact NDGrants@fema.dhs.gov or 1-800-865-4076) for details.
Rules of Conduct: Please sign in with your name and organization/agency you represent (e.g. Patrice FEMA/PSGP). Please be sure to mute your lines during the call. Please read the NOFO prior to attending the call. Please do not discuss any specific project details (i.e. Sensitive Security Information) on the calls.